Battery life sucks on 7.1

jpendrak1

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Just charged the batter on my iPhone 4s over night. I checked face book and then put it down. After about four hours, I made a phone call that lasted about 10 min. When I was finished I looked and saw I only had 41% life left. The more I checked the faster it went down. I haven't add any thing to the phone since adding OS 7.1. I think Apple has a problem. My Batter life lasted two days before 7.1 so what happened?

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
:-( I just don't understand why that would be perceived as trolling. Can you help explain so I don't make the same mistake? Please.

1 of IV

"remove facebook and u will see improved battery life" :/ what did he bring his phone for?using apps,social networking etc and u suggest him to remove facebook,apart from that almost every other person gets reasonably good battery life with facebook push enabled...it was not a troll but odd statement to make,remove this remove that,then what is legt behind sir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Batter life sucks

"remove facebook and u will see improved battery life" :/ what did he bring his phone for?using apps,social networking etc and u suggest him to remove facebook,apart from that almost every other person gets reasonably good battery life with facebook push enabled...it was not a troll but odd statement to make,remove this remove that,then what is legt behind sir?

I've read here, in these forums, on multiple occasions that the Facebook app is poor and a battery vampire. I hope repeating that is not considered trolling. If I offended the OP I apologize, but if the an app is thought to be the culprit I'm not sure how one should convey that.

4 of IV

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I've read here, in these forums, on multiple occasions that the Facebook app is poor and a battery vampire. I hope repeating that is not considered trolling. If I offended the OP I apologize, but if the an app is thought to be the culprit I'm not sure how one should convey that.

4 of IV

I apologize aswell for being straight out dumb and naming u a troll,actually i got bit wierd...no excuses.. I am just sorry

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Can someone please fix the thread's title? I know Pro Baseball season is right around the corner, so this thread may get confused as a baseball topic.

Mary_Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
By the way, rumors are that do not let the battery go from 0% to 100% and then 100% to 0% all the time.
Instead, do it once in a few weeks. At other times, it's better to let the battery go from a 40% charge to an 80% charge.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Here're some tips you can try.
View attachment 51842
View attachment 51843
View attachment 51844

Besides, do not overcharge your iPhone:devil: It does more harm than good to the battery.

That's a myth, unlike with the Macbooks, there's no such a thing like overcharging an iPhone/iPod/iPad this devices are designed so that if they're plugged and fully charged to 100% they have a circuit that automatically stops the charge, allows the battery to go down to 90% or so and then starts charging again (I had the same doubt when I joined this forum and I learned that here). You can leave your iPhone plugged all night or all day, and no overcharging will occur.

It has been discussed many times with sources cited and Apple links.

Also nothing happens if it runs down entirely, but the idea is to keep it charged, right? So charge it as much as you need, as many times as you need in a day; but do calibrate the battery a few times a month (and that is letting it go down to 0% or allow the phone to shut down and then charge up to 100%).

The 30-40% to 80-90% cycle is actually recommended for MacBooks if I'm not wrong.

Tapatalkeando

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73