Computer connection problems since 7.1
So I used to hook up my iphone 5 to my work computer to upload pictures on ios7. Since the 7.1 update, my phone still shows up in explorer but is always empty. Also, I get the "trust this computer" dialog box every time I unlock my screen instead of just at first connection.
Does anyone have any advice for this problem? Thanks.
- 03-13-2014, 09:12 AM #2
Re: Computer connection problems since 7.1
Thanks for the reply. And I forgot to add that I don't have itunes on this computer.
But yeah, I have accepted many times over and over but each time I swipe to unlock to see my screen again it asks again.
In fact, I just noticed that it will pop up again every 30 seconds or so as long as my screen is still on.
I will try accepting and rebooting either way though. Obviously I've tried a few reboots but not while connected and immediately after accepting.
- 03-13-2014, 11:47 AM #5
- By accactg in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 12Last Post: 06-18-2015, 12:53 PM
- By thomaaas in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2014, 05:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2014, 06:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2014, 12:50 PM