iOS 7.1 is live

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 4s users kindly report how responsive your phone is now with 7.1 animations,blur and Parallax Turned "on"...If the improvement is good,I would only then lose my jailbreak xD

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Just noticed the circled X and Clear in the ALL Notification pull down Menu is noticeably larger

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Are artists images not showing up anymore for anybody else? They were there before the update. I even tried removing and resyncing.
5a6avyju.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 4s users kindly report how responsive your phone is now with 7.1 animations,blur and Parallax Turned "on"...If the improvement is good,I would only then lose my jailbreak xD

Just go for it. Apple specifically says it will run better on a 4. Surely the same applies to a 4s. Apple is throwing you a bone. Take it.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

HuKaShI

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My airdrop is not responding very well.By this I mean, it doesn't work. Can anyone confirm if it is working for them on iPhone 5S?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I like how the music preview screenshot in the multitasking cards now changes when you change songs.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394566073.369954.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394566085.543030.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me or did Apple tweak the audio codec in iOS 7.1 a bit?

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 7.1 has been released

When plugged into iTunes and viewing your device you will see a strip running across the bottom of the screen with different colors the Yellow section will indicate the Other Folder run your cursor over it and it will display the Other Amount

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 7.1 has been released

View attachment 51234

Why does this keep happening when there is an update? I have to update my phone via iTunes all the time...

I had that issue this time, and never had it prior to this one. I think it was just due to everyone hammering the server. I started trying an hour before leaving work, and used the WIFI for the office downstairs. It was about 3/4 of the way done with the "preparing update" thing when I had to leave, and lose my WIFI, so I thought "ok well it'll pause and I'll finish later at home." Well, it kept going. And as I drove to my appointment it was still finishing the install. Which surprised me..

Anyway...the only changes I noticed right away besides the button changes/design changes are that it undid all my settings, as usual, and that it's kind of killing my battery. Otherwise I haven't noticed a lot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh