iOS 7.1 is live

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Just finished the update it's outstanding the subtle keyboard changes and call answer swipe really stand out

Gotta give it 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
A factory reset erases all settings and content so it does the same thing as whatever you did. Probably does a better job since it is post update.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Interesting before updating my girlfriends i5 OTA I checked for available space she had 2.0GB after the 7.1 update it shows 3.7GB Available. This is not the first time I saw this and always wondered how this comes about???

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Stardoll

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
How has everyone's phones been since the update? I'm the paranoid type, I end up reading posts like, "OH NO I LOST MY EVERYTHING AFTER THIS UPDATE!" and then wait a week before installing a major update to see if kinks were ironed out.

I know, I'm a strange one. ;)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
How has everyone's phones been since the update? I'm the paranoid type, I end up reading posts like, "OH NO I LOST MY EVERYTHING AFTER THIS UPDATE!" and then wait a week before installing a major update to see if kinks were ironed out.

I know, I'm a strange one. ;)

This isn't BlackBerry :laughing:

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 7.1 has been released

Two weird things happened with this 7.1 update.

First at the end of the update it asked me if I trusted this computer and I had to confirm it on the phone before it would sync to the computer. Considering that I had just updated through the computer I obviously trust it lol. I have never had this happen when updating.

Second my other went from 1.78 to 1.91. I am very aware of other and keep an eye on it. Not a happy camper.:(

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 7.1 has been released

Did a fresh restore and update to IOS7.1, so far so good... I was just wondering, did Apple do away with the full screen picture of your contact showing up when you receive an incoming call? All my contact photos are the proper size to fit to full screen, but now they just show up as a small circle with the persons name to the left, and the rest of the screen is blurred along with the answer options.. Did I just forget to select a settings option or is this the way 7.1 is set up now?

Stardoll

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
So far it turned my Bluetooth on - it does this every update - but so far, so good! I like the swanky new "slide to unlock" animation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR