Windows Live Issue
I have posted something similar in another forum but this item strayed far from original post.
If I sync my Windows Live email, contacts, calendars… In notification center there are duplicate birthdays. One has a lowercase b and when clicked, I get brought to the calendar event. The other one has an uppercase B, when clicked I get brought to the contact entry.
Is this just another Windows Live and iOS syncing thing?
- 10-25-2013, 08:06 AM #2
- 10-25-2013, 08:37 AM #4
Re: Windows Live Issue
I have done both several times. I have wiped several times as well. It all started with duplicate birthdays in iCloud.com an removed all my contacts from there and yet birthdays still appeared for deleted contacts. I have contacted Apple about this, no response yet from the lead support person. So I turned off iCloud syncing completely and now only syncing my Live account. It seem no matter what, the iOS Birthday Calendar draws contacts birthdays whether ye Apple Birthday Calendar is turned on or not.
It is just odd that one has a lowercase b and the other has an uppercase B both taking you into 2 different apps. The Calendar app only displays 1 birthday for each contact, but only NC displays duplicates.
- By mjsottawa in forum iOS 7Replies: 11Last Post: 04-30-2014, 08:25 AM
- By kch50428 in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 19Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:19 PM
- By Dennisgarcia in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:03 PM