I'm wondering if there are any plans for the iOS to improve their notes app.

When I take notes, I need the ability to format just a bit... especially the capacity to make bullets (subheadings) so that it's easier to read. Also, I want to be able to edit the notes even when I do not have a cellular or wifi signal. Evernote offers that capability, but it charges a fee for this "premium" feature.

So, is the function a possibility or is there another very simple app that will offer the same function?
    09-03-2013 07:19 PM
    I'd like to think there are in the near future, but how much of a change they may institute is anyone's guess.

When I take notes, I need the ability to format just a bit... especially the capacity to make bullets (subheadings) so that it's easier to read. Also, I want to be able to edit the notes even when I do not have a cellular or wifi signal. Evernote offers that capability, but it charges a fee for this "premium" feature.
    I, too, use Evernote as well as pay the monthly subscription fee. To me, It is worth it. I also use the Drafts note taking app in conjunction with Evernote, however, it does not support bullets. Another app that I use is iA Writer, and although it is more of a writers app than a notetaking app, bullets are supported. You simply place an asterisk in front of the item you want bulleted.

So, is the function a possibility or is there another very simple app that will offer the same function?
    See the above comment...
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 09-03-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    09-03-2013 08:11 PM
    I'd loved to see bullets in the Note app.

Good Luck
    09-03-2013 08:49 PM

Have you tried Microsoft OneNote or any other third party apps?
    09-05-2013 09:55 AM