Are There Any Plans For Apple To Improve The Notes App?

kelton

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering if there are any plans for the iOS to improve their notes app.

When I take notes, I need the ability to format just a bit... especially the capacity to make bullets (subheadings) so that it's easier to read. Also, I want to be able to edit the notes even when I do not have a cellular or wifi signal. Evernote offers that capability, but it charges a fee for this "premium" feature.

So, is the function a possibility or is there another very simple app that will offer the same function?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to think there are in the near future, but how much of a change they may institute is anyone's guess.

When I take notes, I need the ability to format just a bit... especially the capacity to make bullets (subheadings) so that it's easier to read. Also, I want to be able to edit the notes even when I do not have a cellular or wifi signal. Evernote offers that capability, but it charges a fee for this "premium" feature.
I, too, use Evernote as well as pay the monthly subscription fee. To me, It is worth it. I also use the Drafts note taking app in conjunction with Evernote, however, it does not support bullets. Another app that I use is iA Writer, and although it is more of a writers app than a notetaking app, bullets are supported. You simply place an asterisk in front of the item you want bulleted.

So, is the function a possibility or is there another very simple app that will offer the same function?
See the above comment...:)

Last edited:

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

Have you tried Microsoft OneNote or any other third party apps?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR