Badge App Icons Not Displaying
I am going to assume that the Badge App Icons should display on each app even though their notifications are turned off in the Notification Center. I have everything turned off in the NC, and all Badge App Icons turned on for all apps. The only apps that actually work are the stock Phone, Email, and SMS. Reminders, Calendar, and Third Party Apps do not work at all. Any help?
- 08-22-2013, 02:59 PM #2
Re: Badge App Icons Not Displaying
It is not uncommon, at least in my experience, for various 3rd-party apps to not display a badge even though they have an option for it is the app's settings. The official Twitter app was like that for a while until they got it fixed. ESPN and Tapatalk apps are two well-known apps that do not display a badge, but apps like Any.Do does.
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:17 AM
- By csullivan1980 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:32 PM
- By Massie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:57 AM
- By AgentHeracles in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:31 AM
- By pariksha in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:23 AM