after downgrading from ios7 beta phone wont let me activate?!
i did a google search on how to downgrade back to 6.1.3 from ios7beta i figured since its a beta i shouldent really stick with it so i decided to give it up after a couple of days... well after it restored instead of giving me the option to set up as new or obtain my backup it told me that my device it linked up to a apple id already and for me to log in but for some reason it keeps telling me that my username or password is wrong which it isnt so im stuck and now dont know what to do....
- 06-18-2013, 02:43 PM #2
- 06-18-2013, 03:15 PM #3
- 06-18-2013, 08:12 PM #5
Re: after downgrading from ios7 beta phone wont let me activate?! iPhone 5S (Space Gray.32GB.ATT) iPad Mini Retina (Space Gray.128GB.ATT) Retina MacBook Pro (15" 2012.i7)
thoroughly bored with this place
- 06-20-2013, 12:57 PM #7
- 06-20-2013, 02:12 PM #8
- 06-20-2013, 02:17 PM #9
- 06-20-2013, 03:31 PM #10
- 06-20-2013, 06:51 PM #11
- 06-21-2013, 12:13 AM #13
- 06-22-2013, 04:28 PM #14
- 07-20-2013, 05:41 PM #15iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: after downgrading from ios7 beta phone wont let me activate?!
I'm having this same problem.
When you guys got it to work, did you do it in iTunes on the computer, or straight onto the phone?
I'm very concerned and don't want to have a very expensive paperweight. It is my phone and my apple ID, and I've reset my password so I know it 100% is right... But it just won't work. I've been trying all day.
- 09-12-2013, 08:48 AM #16
- By gigatigga in forum iOS 6Replies: 16Last Post: 11-20-2013, 08:34 PM
- By lilmandude13 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2011, 12:26 AM
- By greek4life656 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2009, 05:28 PM
- By rob90262 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2009, 04:21 PM
- By tuckett14 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:30 PM