Okay so I receive invites from my partner who uses Google calendar. I receive it at my iCloud.com email address (on both my Mac OSX 10.8.3 and iPhone 5). I know there's currently a bug in the Mac mail app when opening the attached invite.ics attachment it doesn't add the event to the default calendar I have set.... but that's another matter for Apple to fix.
So I open the email on my iPhone and click the invite.ics attachment and that opens my calendar and asks if I want to Add to Calendar. After the event is added to the default calendar, I open the calendar app and select the added event (grayed out). At the bottom there are buttons for Maybe, Accept or Decline.
Here's the problem - after I select Accept (or any of the choices) it never sends an email back to the originator so they know I have replied. On the Mac it does send a response.
Is there something I am missing???
- 05-09-2013, 06:07 PM #2
- By Tyrant2049 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 24Last Post: 02-11-2013, 04:09 PM
- By wanda#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 20Last Post: 04-24-2012, 02:35 AM
- By AlwaysAnxious in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 19Last Post: 01-04-2012, 02:05 PM
- By VanillaEps in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2011, 08:48 AM
- By combatdoc in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-02-2010, 12:57 PM