- 04-28-2013, 12:25 PM #2
Re: Adding New Contacts
You need to have a specific contact group selected first otherwise it goes to the default address book (in the Settings app). In the Contacts app, select the groups button and deselect all the groups and then just select the group you want. Return the to contacts list and add the contact and it will go to the group you want. Unfortunately I don't know of any easier way to do it.
- By Kathie63 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2013, 01:12 PM
- By Listy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2012, 11:43 AM
- By HAL 8950 in forum iOS 6Replies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:57 PM
- By Infiniti7 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 14Last Post: 11-18-2011, 07:38 PM
- By highlife in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2011, 03:21 PM