Wifi connection issues!
So I'm having issues with routers named lynksys as the ssid whenever the ssid is named that it won't keep the connection passed one session on both iPad and iPhone 5 different routers have same effect
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 04-26-2013, 06:32 PM #2
- 04-27-2013, 12:51 PM #4
- 04-27-2013, 01:00 PM #5
Re: Wifi connection issues!
There is a Mac app called iStumblr that will tell you what channels others around you are using. I use it to find the best frequencies for my wifi. I have an AirPort Extreme and my 5.0 ghz is great. I set it to 110 or something like that to make sure no one is interfering.
- By richardallen42 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2015, 07:17 PM
- By richardallen42 in forum iOS 6Replies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2012, 02:12 AM
- By dictoresno in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 04-19-2012, 07:55 PM
- By jkeitz in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2012, 04:54 PM
- By ddclark94 in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:03 AM