Notepad in iOS 6.1.3 problem

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Recently I've noticed the stock Apple Notepad app is deleting my notes. Just the latest one I keep opening to add to. In taking notes on CD's of talks I'm listening to and books I'm reading and I'd very much like to keep them. I will be switching to Evernote for it now, but has anyone else noticed this issue?

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Recently I've noticed the stock Apple Notepad app is deleting my notes. Just the latest one I keep opening to add to. In taking notes on CD's of talks I'm listening to and books I'm reading and I'd very much like to keep them. I will be switching to Evernote for it now, but has anyone else noticed this issue?

I don't know what to tell you. All of my notes in that particular app are all present. Have you logged on to the iCloud website via a computer and check to see if the notes you're missing on your device is present online?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what to tell you. All of my notes in that particular app are all present. Have you logged on to the iCloud website via a computer and check to see if the notes you're missing on your device is present online?

I haven't checked, but I don't usually back up to iCloud, but I will check anyway when I can.

craighurlbert

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed since the OS software update in Dec 6.10 or 11 that my device is no longer saving the notepad information so when I reboot everything new is missing. I've tried to sinc with my computer but the information is never saved. I've started using the notebook app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed since the OS software update in Dec 6.10 or 11 that my device is no longer saving the notepad information so when I reboot everything new is missing. I've tried to sinc with my computer but the information is never saved. I've started using the notebook app.

I can only assume you are referring to the 'Notes' app. Do you have an iCloud account? Is the option to sync your notes turned ON in the iCloud settings? If applicable, have you logged on to the iCloud website via a computer to see if your notes are present?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2