iOS 6.1.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I guess I've been one of the lucky ones whose battery life has been basically the same since I've had my 4S. I've noticed minor improvements here and there, but in general terms, it's been the same...Very good for the manner in which I use my device and I suspect it will be the same with iOS 6.1.3.
Same here and about 2 days and it needs a charge.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Trying to update but when its trying to verify I get a message saying im not connected to internet but I am. Any help? Thanks

Update: Did a hard reset and its working now:D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Restored as New, did NOT setup iCloud. fingers crossed that my battery will not get raped

you slay me Apple

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This update is not compatible with Jailbreak, This update they targeted EVASi0n. So those of us using Evasi0n do not update.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
So does this mean that jailbreak is no more? Will evasi0n be able to do a jailbreak with 6.1.3 in the future?
If you are running 6.1.3 - jailbreak is no longer an option... and to what the future holds? Who knows... if they(the jailbreak community) figure it out - we'll hear about it.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I didn't know there was a bug to bypass the passcode and access the phone app. Was this in the news or anything or did Apple figure it out themselves. The weird thing about these types of bugs via it be Apple or Android is that these phones are being approved by the government for use, why are they not catching this.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I didn't know there was a bug to bypass the passcode and access the phone app. Was this in the news or anything or did Apple figure it out themselves. The weird thing about these types of bugs via it be Apple or Android is that these phones are being approved by the government for use, why are they not catching this.
It was reported on the iMore blog side... and plenty of other places. No platform is 100% immune from attempts at malicious activity. A problem was identified. It was fixed.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site

That is wild. I just got out if the military we were using iPhones that's why I'm like wow. That's crazy.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I want to know how battery life is on this build? I'm still on 6.1.1 because I get great battery life there and I've heard battery life on the next update was compromised.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

I have had unimpressive battery life on my iP5. It would get me through the day after a full charge but it would be close enough to gone that I had to not do anything out of the ordinary...or do a supplemental charge during the day, which I did many days. However, this update has improved what I am seeing on the battery meter to a degree that I am suspicious. It stayed at "100%" for about an hour or so before it started down the scale. After about 3.5 hrs it is just now down to "95%" but moving consistently. Normally it would be well past 90% and moving toward 80% at around the 5 hour mark. I am on Exchange Server and sometime get a lot of work emails, which might be the drain normally. I have received a level of emails consistent with a normal day and I have done things with it that I would normally do with it. Battery life seems to be improved...dramatically. I will wait and see what the day shows on that matter.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site

See what I mean lol just posted today about android. What a coincidence

http://www.zdnet.com/new-samsung-flaw-allows-total-bypass-of-android-lock-screen-7000012888/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox