- iMore Newbie
- 48 Posts
Reading list problems
I was just wondering, is there anybody else who is facing problems with the reading list synchronization between iPad iPhone and a Mac? Sometimes everything run smoothly. But in the last couple of weeks I don't get an updated reading list in my devices. I save webpages on my iPad and they jus don't synchronize wit my Mac or my iPhone and vice versa. This is really annoying.
- 02-24-2013, 07:51 AM #2
- 02-24-2013, 10:32 AM #3
Re: Reading list problems
Like Karen, I haven't noticed any problems with it and my saved web pages sync between my Apple devices effortlessly. Try rebooting your devices. It may seem silly, but I've known a mere reboot to fix a myriad of things...
- By ProfessorTripp in forum iOS 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2011, 01:06 AM
- By perspexorange in forum iOS 5Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2011, 03:18 PM
- By Massie in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2011, 04:13 PM
- By azmattaz06 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: 09-20-2009, 03:31 PM
- By gillesb in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2008, 12:40 PM