Results 1 to 2 of 2
Can't Delete Internet Shortcut...
I searched the forums and Googled, but have yet to find a resolution, so I'll ask the question here...
I cannot delete 3 internet shortcuts I created for 3 different websites. I do the press and hold, wait for the wiggle, then touch the "X", and the icon disappears. However, the next re-spring, there they are. And I can't figure out why.
So, any ideas? I am running 6.1.2 w/evasi0n 6.4. ANY help appreciated!
- 02-24-2013, 05:38 PM #2
Re: Can't Delete Internet Shortcut...
I don't know what to tell you. I'm not jailbroken, but I've had various web-related shortcuts saved to my homescreens, but when I delete them, they do not return even after a reboot.
- By BB-fan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 14Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:06 PM
- By Squampton in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 05-04-2009, 11:27 AM
- By redbeard in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-31-2009, 11:44 AM
- By jaguar11 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2009, 12:01 PM
- By jaguar11 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2009, 03:47 PM