Can't save pics?

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Not sure where to post this but for some reason I can't save pics from Internet. I hit the icon to save image and then it keeps saying " save image failed". ?? Any ideas? This is really strange

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
It's using the google app. I used safari and then went to google and it worked. Just seems to be the google app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's using the google app. I used safari and then went to google and it worked. Just seems to be the google app.

Which Google app? With Google's Chrome browser for iOS, you can save images in the same manner you do in Safari. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361667561.470245.jpg

mrluky60

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
if you want to save a picture from the web or anywhere, press the top power button and the back button at the same time, the screen will turn white and you will hear the shutter click.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
if you want to save a picture from the web or anywhere, press the top power button and the back button at the same time, the screen will turn white and you will hear the shutter click.

The procedure you described is for taking 'screenshots' which is taking a photo of whatever is displayed on the screen including the title bar and home screen icons. I don't think that's what the OP wants.

CreativeArtistB

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem and I just figured it out. Go to your settings. Then privacy. Then photos. And make sure the google tab is turned on. Hope this helps. 😄

ronchi

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. Google is On in the Privacy--Photos setting, but I still can't save a photo anymore. I used to be able to do it all the time. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Ronchi

pradamary

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
That did it!! I went to Google and photos were not turned on. Thank you so much. Took me forever to get the answer, so grateful.
Mary:gold-star:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I can take pics with camera,but no image in camera roll.
I can't save pics from messengers.
Photos are all turn on.

Be sure your date is set. Go to Settings >General >Date and Time> toggle on "Set Automatically. Then do a hard reset.
Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
Let us know if that works.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner