Downloading youtube videos with Free Video Downloader Plus Plus

Vicky Bro

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I am new to iOS. I have tried the Free Video Downloader Plus Plus app. Its great and download videos well, but it does not populates them in the 'Videos' app. So whenever I want see those videos, I have to launch the video downloader app. Also I cant access the downloaded videos via PC. I want both of these functionalities. Is there any alternative app? Or is there a workaround to this problem? Thank you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I am new to iOS. I have tried the Free Video Downloader Plus Plus app. Its great and download videos well, but it does not populates them in the 'Videos' app. So whenever I want see those videos, I have to launch the video downloader app. Also I cant access the downloaded videos via PC. I want both of these functionalities. Is there any alternative app? Or is there a workaround to this problem? Thank you.

Go to Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com and DL the You Tube Downloader where it will DL the video direct to a folder you create on your PC, then you can drag and drop it to your Movies Folder on the left side of iTunes, then sync it to your phone. This is what i do so I have it on PC and my iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh