I currently have gmail pushing to my phone via exchange on my iPhone 5 and iPad 4. Later this year I will be upgrading to the new iPhone is there a way to push email without using exchange as google has ended it..?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 02-17-2013, 05:22 PM #2
- 02-17-2013, 10:00 PM #3
Re: Gmail push
You can do what jclisenby said, or you can download the new Mailbox app (my personal preference). There's a long line to get in, but you'll surely get in before "later this year". On that note, why not restore your new iPhone from a backup of your current one when you get it?
- 02-17-2013, 10:47 PM #4
- 02-19-2013, 05:58 PM #5
Last edited by Jaguarr40; 02-19-2013 at 07:13 PM.
- 02-19-2013, 06:00 PM #6
- 02-19-2013, 07:15 PM #7
- By jeffnucci in forum Google and GmailReplies: 10Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:56 PM
- By gtu101 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 7Last Post: 07-15-2009, 11:49 AM
- By jaguar11 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 26Last Post: 05-06-2009, 01:02 PM
- By tuna in forum Google and GmailReplies: 12Last Post: 10-20-2008, 09:59 PM
- By bandofgypsies in forum Google and GmailReplies: 30Last Post: 08-21-2008, 01:11 PM