On iOS 6.1, use Exchange, experience battery drain?
If all these things pertain to you then you might want to read this iOS 6.1: Excess Exchange activity after accepting an exception to recurring calendar event I checked I didn't see any threads about it and it lists battery drain as one of the symptoms. It seems to only happen if you get a request for a change to a reoccuring calendar item. Anyway it's info for anyone experiencing the symptoms
- 02-14-2013, 03:09 PM #2
- By alexander__ekin in forum iPad 2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2011, 08:41 PM
- By BLiNK in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2011, 03:34 PM
- By NickyFox in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-18-2011, 10:26 AM
- By Dell2884#IM in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2010, 12:38 AM
- By Taco50 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2010, 05:19 PM