- 02-14-2013, 11:37 AM #2
- 02-14-2013, 11:39 AM #3
- 02-14-2013, 12:34 PM #4iPhone Beginner
- 61 Posts
An iOS device has to be backed up like a normal PC. To not forget backing up use iCloud. Your device will be backed up automatically if it's locked and connected to WiFi and the power supply.
The problem is that you are not able to restore specific data like contacts. Only your whole device can be restored.
If contacts are of high importance for you install an app like MCBackup which can save all your contacts by sending them to your own E-Mail address.
Other relevant data must be saved via the File Sharing section of iTunes.
- 07-20-2013, 09:07 AM #5
- 08-15-2013, 08:39 PM #6
- By badshamr in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2013, 01:21 AM
- By marcol in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2007, 01:12 PM
- By LiveFaith in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 06-28-2007, 11:12 AM
- By Redhero in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2007, 07:25 PM
- By F1Turbo in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2007, 04:05 PM