iOS 6.1.1 released for iPhone4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about upgrading to 6.1.1, not having any problems with 6.1. Any feedback is appreciated.

Well, pr1nce, this update was to address 3G connectivity issues that some were seeing (mostly Europe from what I understand) and personally, my device is running clean. So, with that being said, I'm going to probably pass this one up. But it's all personal preference on whether you want to upgrade or pass this time around.

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
19? After about 10 I would have asked for another phone I am surprised they didn't give you another phone to save the hassle of them constantly replacing the iphone. Then again it could be at&t and their poor network causing problems.

It started specifically after my iPhone 4 was stolen. It's been going on forever and I am about to just upgrade since it seems there will not be resolution. I have even changed phone numbers and gotten new accounts. So something somewhere is borked. It's been ongoing for a long long time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After I upgraded to 6.1.1 my apps wont update anymore. Can someone pls help me about this? very much appreciated. thank you :)

Can you please be more specific? Are you referring to 3rd party apps? If so, how many? Do they not even begin to update or are not they finishing the update? If you've restored as new after upgrading and you opted to reinstall your apps from the purchased section of the App Store, it may take a while. Also, are you connected to the Internet, preferably via Wi-Fi so that the apps can update/reinstall, if applicable?

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
If you are jailbroken you will not get a update notification - evasi0n blocks it. Plug your phone into iTunes and check for updates. If you are on a 4S and on 6.1 you will see the update.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
well my OCD was just too much to look at that silly "1" badge on my settings icon that popped up this morn, so I decided to update. So far everything is fine, as I had expected:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
well my OCD was just too much to look at that silly "1" badge on my settings icon that popped up this morn, so I decided to update. So far everything is fine, as I had expected:)

I was up and out the door by 6 o'clock this morning to help someone with a job. The job ended up being cut short and it left me with nothing to do because my entire day was planned around that particular assignment. Well, I ended up upgrading from 6.1 to 6.1.1 and, as always, the update went without a hitch. Afterwards, I watched the movie, "The Raid: Redemption" online. Anyway, I doubt my battery life will be affected by the update. I mean, I've always had good battery life for the manner in which I use my device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73