I have no idea if my passbook works or what it's supposed to look like. I open the app and it has the Welcome page with the little box at the bottom "Apps for Passbook."
I click on the box and it takes me to a page that shows what apps are available for Passbook.. I selected Starbucks, Fandango, and Apple Store and the buttons next to each now say "Open."
Is this all there is? I thought that once you selected the apps, then fired up Passbook, they'd be there.. not just a link to the AppStore
- 02-08-2013, 05:05 PM #2
www.coupons.com/passbook via your iPhone's Safari browser and peruse the coupons listing you may be interested in. Whichever coupon you want, simply select "add to Passbook". The actual passbook coupon will display on the screen. All you do then is select "Add" in the upper right corner. The coupon will then be displayed in your Passbook app until you delete it.
- 02-08-2013, 09:25 PM #4
- 02-08-2013, 10:17 PM #5
Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
- By manho1dup in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 07-19-2008, 10:57 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:52 PM
- By efjmiller in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2008, 02:20 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2008, 12:23 PM
- By braj in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:57 AM