'Slide to unlock' launches apps when there's an alert
When I get an alert(s) in lock screen then slide to unlock, the app automatically launches.
How do I stop the app from automatically launching? This used to happen in IOS 5 but I disabled it (without a jailbreak), but I don't remember how.
This can be troublesome when you get a Whatsapp message alert and it launches the app when you don't want to be seen as online.
- 02-03-2013, 12:32 PM #2
- 02-03-2013, 12:33 PM #3
- 02-03-2013, 01:52 PM #5
Re: 'Slide to unlock' launches apps when there's an alert
Since you can swipe the alert to the right to launch it, I find it annoying to have to wait or put my iPhone to sleep before I can carry on with other things.
But I really like the swip the alert to the right feature
Just my 2 cents.
- By ELS718 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-09-2010, 10:58 AM
- By ReGeNeRaTe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2009, 10:39 AM
- By iPhoneNEWBIE in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2009, 01:08 PM
- By pflynn410 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2009, 03:24 PM
- By shwy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2008, 10:00 PM