Not sure how many of you use the audible click for typing on your device. But this just randomly started happening to my 4S. on 6.0 and up.
While composing an email or iMessage. I will here the click at normal volume, then it will randomly snap louder, and return to normal volume again.
I reset device, reboot, and setup as new and it still come back to haunt me... lol
Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks in advance
- 02-01-2013, 10:07 AM #2Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina
- 02-01-2013, 10:31 AM #3
- 02-01-2013, 10:43 AM #4
I've never had that happen and I just stopped using the click feature a couple of days ago after I upgraded to iOS 6.1. I'll enable it again and see if I notice a change.
- 02-01-2013, 11:08 AM #6
Re: Keyboard click
That happened to me when I had the auto correct on with audible prompts. It would do it when she was going to speak the corrected word but I was typing to fast. So one or two clicks would be louder then a few silent then back to normal.
- 01-17-2014, 07:13 AM #8iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Keyboard click
I know this is a year old thread but..Oh i have found the REASON!!!
So when you send a text, theres as sound that is made to tell you the text is sent right?!
That sound is louder than the clicking sound...
SO!!! when you are typing and it clicks at the same time a message is sent of arriving the speaker volume automatically snaps up resulting in a louder CLICK!
I have found that this louder click also mutes the message sound (or makes it quieter and in the background) so you hear mostly the click!
- 05-07-2014, 11:12 AM #9
- By swampbaby985 in forum iPad 2Replies: 10Last Post: 04-15-2012, 01:20 PM
- By motoleo in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 53Last Post: 02-13-2012, 02:28 PM
- By lasvegasoutlaw in forum iPhone 4Replies: 39Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:50 PM
- By Woodman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:18 PM
- By kmrivers in forum iPhone 4Replies: 46Last Post: 01-21-2007, 09:14 AM