Can't access my app store updates!

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Ever since i updated my iPhone through iTunes to get ready for the jailbreak on Sunday, the appstore icon shows me updates but when i open the app and press on updates it gets me a blank page!

I tried to reboot the iphone and sign out and in the app store but nothing is working! Any help please?

iPhone 5 - Firmware 6.1

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Go into settings-general-date and time and turn off 'set automatically'.

BAM!!!

Tap'n Like A Boss on my 5 while grilling on my Weber!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
This has been an ongoing problem, and you'll see two other threads discussing it. It's a pain in the patoot, for sure.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ever since i updated my iPhone through iTunes to get ready for the jailbreak on Sunday, the appstore icon shows me updates but when i open the app and press on updates it gets me a blank page!

I tried to reboot the iphone and sign out and in the app store but nothing is working! Any help please?

iPhone 5 - Firmware 6.1

Today, I had an update (Capital One app) that wouldn't display in the update section although the red badge indicated that I had an update. Two reboots took care of it hopefully, something as simple will work in your favor.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It's an ongoing problem. Still happening. Not fixed. None of the fixes suggested seem to work permanently.

nersa92

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hold home button and close the App Store from there then go back to main screen and open the App Store and KaBoom colorful page that's filled with apps u didn't update for 10 days because u didn't wanna go through this ( that s my case anyway) it worked for me so idk

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
i'm experiencing this same issue. updates keep racking up but it will not show them. it doesn't happen all the time, but at least 50% of the time if not more. none of the fixes above are working for me. this is aggravating

steveg_nh

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hold home button and close the App Store from there then go back to main screen and open the App Store and KaBoom colorful page that's filled with apps u didn't update for 10 days because u didn't wanna go through this ( that s my case anyway) it worked for me so idk

This fixed it for me, thank you!