- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Siri does not work at all when connected to bluetooth in car
I have a iPhone 4s running iOS 6 and a 2008 Acura MDX Tech with bluetooth for phone (I cannot use Bluetooth audio). When the phone pairs with the Handsfreelink System in the car, I cannot use Siri at all. I hold the home button and Siri pops up. Next to the Siri microphone is a small button that when pressed asks if I want to access Handsfreelink or use the iPhone. No matter what I press or what I do, Siri will not take any input. Any ideas as to why? Thanks in advance.
- 02-01-2013, 06:33 PM #2
Re: Siri does not work at all when connected to bluetooth in car
Probably the BT stack in the Acura. I have no problem in my Kia, but last spring I had a rental that did exactly what you just described.
- By j_benj in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2012, 04:47 PM
- By ame in forum iOS 5Replies: 8Last Post: 10-18-2011, 05:13 AM
- By kamakuiproject in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2009, 07:41 PM
- By spartan3500 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2009, 09:24 PM
- By kempybah in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2008, 11:12 AM