iOS 6.1 Available - Fixes/Update - Feedback thread

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
the rumorsphere has the jailbreak releasing Sunday, just in time for the MehBowl on SeeBS. :D
Well Alex Heath and jailbrak con were talking about how a Sunday release is the worst day to release a jailbreak and then this.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1359502914.618513.jpg

Then after that he tweeted this.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1359502948.800634.jpg

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I never had any issues before and it stayed the same, not having any issues after the update either.

Lucky you!! I can't say the same :(

Originally Posted by BlackBerry Guy

Looks like the persistent wifi connection while the device is in standby is back (this on my wifi only iPad and iPod touch).

I back that up! iP5 is not dropping wifi signal like it used to.
Also noticed battery improvements! still around 83% after moderate use, it would've been around 70% before. Maybe since it's not constantly looking for wifi anymore, battery life has improved in my case.

Well, lets see how that goes after a week.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Unless I had a bunch of towers down or operating at reduced power on my home from work then they screwed around with the signal strength bars. I usually have 4-5 bars except in 1 area but until I got close to home I had no more than 3 bars max. BTW This is in the Southern New Jersey area between Egg Harbor Twp and Lindenwold.

mrsFAB

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Apparently I'm not the only one with cellular data issues. I saw a thread in the Apple forums. They have my same issue where there is little to no LTE service since update. Sometimes the phone goes to no service. I wish I had never updated. And there are no AT&T outages in my area. I'm on wifi now. Apple needs to address this ASAP!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
This is trivial but this morning when my alarm went off ( the native iOS one) it also vibrated.

In settings: Sounds>Vibrate on Ring is set to Off.

Any ideas,
Anyone else.
TIA

mrsFAB

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Welp, genius appointment tomorrow. I've tried everything I can think of and my data connected is still jacked thanks to 6.1. Thanks Apple.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Apparently I'm not the only one with cellular data issues. I saw a thread in the Apple forums. They have my same issue where there is little to no LTE service since update. Sometimes the phone goes to no service. I wish I had never updated. And there are no AT&T outages in my area. I'm on wifi now. Apple needs to address this ASAP!

Can you post a link? Does it also affect Verizon?

Sent from my iPhone 7

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty happy with battery life. Bring on the jailbreak.

eqube4a7.jpg

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Not having any issues at all but the battery life is not as good but ill give it a week to set I've already cycled until it was dead so we will see.

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: ios 6.1 now avalible

Yeah, pretty much.

In the meantime, I'd be happy enough if I could send/add attachments from Mail. You know, like my old Palm TX (2005) was able to do.

I mean, if Apple wants some product stickiness involved, tie the ability to having elements of iWorks on the device, or being signed up to iCloud - but jeez, it ain't brain surgery.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So today I noticed a change in the lock-screen music controls, they are smaller. Anyone else?
View attachment 25961

has anyone also noticed the change in album art displayed on the lockscreen? It's much more integrated much more blended so that the lockscreen elements don't seem stuck on. If the song doesn't have album art instead of the stupid sound notes you just get your regular lockscreen. I'm really digging it. If the JB wasn't coming soon I would remove all of my album art so I get the lockscreen instead.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh