Can you set an exception for age restrictions?
I've searched and may have missed it. Maybe not though. My kids' iPods are set up with age restrictions for app downloads. They are set to 12+. But if there is a single app rated 17+ that I'm ok with, how can I leave that app enabled? When I set age restrictions back to 12+ after installing, it removes the 17+ app.
Is there a workaround?
Last edited by steveng_nh; 01-19-2013 at 10:47 PM.
- 01-19-2013, 08:03 PM #2
- By applecpugeek in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2011, 08:37 AM
- By tmo4ever in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:56 PM
- By t854535 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:57 PM
- By sneaky_prawn in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2010, 09:43 AM
- By Cjkballer in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-09-2010, 03:14 AM