I have questions about Passbook hopefully somebody can help me with. I have tried doing research and I can't seem to find answers.
I really have no idea how to use Passbook or how it would be a benefit to me. I go to Passbook and then check the apps that are compatible with Passbook which I have several installed but I have no idea how to add them to Passbook or what to do once I add them. For example, the Discover card app says its compatible with Passbook how do I add it to Passbook?
If somebody can help me out I would really appreciate it. Thank you.-iPhone 5 White & Silver 16GB
-iPad 2 White 16GB
-iPod Nano 16GB 7th Gen
-iPod Touch 8GB 4th Gen
"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
- 01-18-2013, 06:01 AM #2
- By Asarway in forum iOS 6Replies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2012, 08:53 PM
- By Jclisenby in forum iOS 6Replies: 17Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:12 PM
- By Fausty82 in forum iOS 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2012, 09:23 PM
- By Speedygi in forum iOS 6Replies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2012, 10:24 PM
- By capt_beard in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-23-2012, 08:10 AM