Problem with HTML signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAgis

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello evrybody!

From Friday I have been trying to make my HTML signature on iPhone and iPad to be the same as the one I have on outlook (with company logo and icons all with hyperlinks). After several attempts I found a way to copy paste the signature to iOS. The way I did it was to send an email with the signature from outlook to my iPad and iPhone. Then I clicked forward from my iOS devices in order to get to the compose screen. this allowed me to edit my signature and copy pasted it in settings and all formating was retained (i.e. font color, size, etc). I tested my new signature by sending an email to my outlook account and all worked smoothly.

After I finished everything, I realized that a needed to make a small change in signature so I did the same steps as above. However now when I send an email and I open it in outlook the logo and all the icons appear as a white box and nothing else. The links that I have for all the icons work as designed. The weird thing is that if I open the same email on an iOS device all seem fine.

Does anyone know what's wrong?

I have attached how it looks in outlook so that you can understand what I mean.

Thank you!!

Attachments

• Correct Sample.jpg
    Correct Sample.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Sample.jpg
    Sample.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts