when in new iOS version released and what updates will be included in it ?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Come again? Are you referring to 6.1? Or 7? Cause if you're referring to the former anytime now it will be released. The latter won't get introduced until WWDC '13 in June.

Beamed from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
English please? Lol what's up with all these half assed posts where you can't understand what the person is saying or trying to get across?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Once GM is released, it goes public 7-10 later. Not a month.

Yeah. It should come out this month and be tested February and release late march. There's no reason why a GM shouldn't release. This latest beta feels like its complete.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yeah. It should come out this month and be tested February and release late march. There's no reason why a GM shouldn't release. This latest beta feels like its complete.

Now your saying it going to test for 2 months. Lol. Once again, once GM is released to devs, it will release to the public 10 days max.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Now your saying it going to test for 2 months. Lol. Once again, once GM is released to devs, it will release to the public 10 days max.

Yeah. I was thinking the wrong thing. I was thinking BlackBerry beta OS. Apple is only a week. So probably February. I don't see any reason not to release it soon.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
How quickly do you recieve notifications for new emails ?

For me it takes a while but if i go to email app then new emails pop up

Well that is not PUSH

Mine comes in same time it shows up in the app I get a notification. Do you have push turned on?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes . It works on and off

I sent a test email to myself it notified me imediately

I did the same thing 2 hours ago it took a while
Are you in a spotty coverage area? That could be the cause if so. Otherwise idk why it would work sometimes for you and not others.

BHMartin

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I use Exchange for our companies GMail acct. My emails arrives on my iPhone 5 before my GMail acct inbox on my MacBook Pro. Fast, works flawless for me.

Alexan81

Banned
Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Well the push is working now

Now i have another problem
For new mail sound i put tweet but when a mail arives it makes a ding sound 😬😧😧😧

What is wrong ?

Look at this picture here ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358228510.561147.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro