- iPhone Newbie
- 16 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 5.1.1
Photo stream issue
I have a iPhone 5, iPad (3rd gen), and iPad mini running the most update OS noting is syncing to my cloud. I turn it off and back on didn't work, I shut down all of my iDevices didn't work I'm running out of ideas. Can anyone help me or this another do not disturb thing where it will just fix itself? Also in the App Store when I go to get a free app it still asks me for my password I thought that stopped in iOS 6?
-yes wifi is on
-the test pic is only 5 kb so it's a not wait for it upload thing
- 01-03-2013, 10:29 PM #2
Re: Photo stream issue
Even if it's a free app, you have to enter your password to get a new app. Only updates do you not have to enter your password.
Are you talking about iCloud or PhotoStream? PhotoStream is different - it has its own setting that you enable on each device to sync to your PhotoStream, although it uses your iCloud account.
What do you want to sync to your iCloud?
- By dbone15 in forum iPad 2Replies: 9Last Post: 08-02-2011, 07:54 PM
- By Alli in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2011, 11:36 PM
- By Qfanvnaa in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2011, 06:34 AM
- By jvwong96 in forum Apple TVReplies: 12Last Post: 12-31-2010, 09:06 PM
- By pnut78 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2010, 03:33 PM