- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Notification Center Facebook notifications disappear
I haven't been successful in finding that anyone else has this problem, but I may not be using the right verbiage.
Prior to one of the recent updates, when I went to the notification center, I could see my list of Facebook notifications, click on one, and then immediately, or even a few minutes later, go back to the notification center and they would still be there if I wanted to click on another.
Now, as soon as I click on one, they ALL go away!
Is there a fix? Anyone else noticed this?
- By sMhsn in forum iOS 5Replies: 25Last Post: 02-10-2014, 04:56 AM
- By stoneland in forum iOS 6Replies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2012, 12:14 PM
- By bbqsanchez in forum iOS 6Replies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2012, 10:07 PM
- By mmarquez661 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2012, 08:48 PM
- By edokid in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2009, 04:13 PM