Results 1 to 3 of 3
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Notification Center not working
I recently turned off my notification center in an attempt to save data when I was low on it. Now when I try to turn it back on though it isn't working. Previously where I had the option to toggle it on or off now I only have a loading symbol that never seems to fully load.
Can anyone help?
- 12-27-2012, 09:09 PM #2
- 12-28-2012, 12:40 AM #3
Re: Notification Center not working
Not sure what you mean by you "turned it off" as when I look at Settings>Notifications, I can only choose what is included in the NC--I can't actually turn it On or Off. Can you be more specific about what you did?
- By NegroNapoleon in forum iOS 6Replies: 12Last Post: 11-20-2012, 12:19 PM
- By NegroNapoleon in forum iOS 6Replies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:30 PM
- By spoilingpets in forum iPad 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2012, 03:23 PM
- By takui in forum iOS 5Replies: 35Last Post: 10-17-2011, 03:26 PM
- By sebas156 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2010, 06:30 PM