- 12-14-2012, 09:25 AM #2
- 12-14-2012, 09:36 AM #4
- 12-14-2012, 09:53 AM #7
- 12-14-2012, 10:32 AM #8
Re: app store down?
I'm in the states, but this morn I had my AnyList for an update. The "1" showed on my app icon, I went in to take care of that & upon loading up the update screen it was blank white. Not even the 'purchased' top section showed. I had to close out, open the bottom tray and completely close out the app. then going back into the app store/update it showed and updated in the matter of seconds - so something must've been going in earlier this morn....again!!
As for my iPad, I went right in at the same time and updated no problem. Weird I know!!iHeartMy4S*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
- 12-14-2012, 10:38 AM #9iPhone Genius
- 5,245 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: app store down?
All's well in Arizona... been to the app store a couple of times this morning on my MBP (iTunes), iPhone and iPad mini... no issues to report. iPhone 5 (Black.32GB.AT&T) iPad Mini (Black.32GB.WiFi) iPad (3Gen.Black.64GB.AT&T) MacBook Pro (15" 2012.Retina Display.i7) iMac (21.5" 2011.i5) AppleTV (3Gen)
- 12-16-2012, 03:52 PM #10
app store down?
This happened on my 4S, and I just logged out of iTunes on it and then logged back in. First time it happened to me, but it was around the same time as the OP started the thread.--
Present: iPhone 4S 32GB AT&T, iPad "3" 32GB Verizon, early 2011 MBP
Past: iPad2 Wifi 32GB, iPhone 4 32GB, Nexus One, iPhone 3GS, BB 9000, BB8130
- By campuscop2003 in forum iOS 6Replies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:00 PM
- By loanhighknight in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2012, 08:25 AM
- By DataCentre in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2011, 03:16 PM
- By sting7k in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 04-26-2009, 09:06 PM
- By tuna in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2008, 06:30 PM