- 12-14-2012, 10:25 AM #2
- 12-14-2012, 10:36 AM #4
- 12-14-2012, 10:53 AM #7
- 12-14-2012, 11:32 AM #8
Re: app store down?
I'm in the states, but this morn I had my AnyList for an update. The "1" showed on my app icon, I went in to take care of that & upon loading up the update screen it was blank white. Not even the 'purchased' top section showed. I had to close out, open the bottom tray and completely close out the app. then going back into the app store/update it showed and updated in the matter of seconds - so something must've been going in earlier this morn....again!!
As for my iPad, I went right in at the same time and updated no problem. Weird I know!!
- 12-14-2012, 11:38 AM #9
- 12-16-2012, 04:52 PM #10
- By campuscop2003 in forum iOS 6Replies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:00 PM
- By loanhighknight in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2012, 09:25 AM
- By DataCentre in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2011, 04:16 PM
- By sting7k in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 04-26-2009, 10:06 PM
- By tuna in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2008, 07:30 PM