Results 1 to 5 of 5
I use Google Calendar to keep track of things, that ultimately integrates with my calendar app on my iPhone, so no issues there. If I put it in on Google Calendar, it shows up on my phones calendar app, reminders and all that were set.
My question or issue is this, I don't get a pop-up, e-mail or text until the timeframe I set them for prior to the appointment (1 hour, 10 minutes, one day, etc...) That's fine because that is how I enter it in Google Calendar or on the Calendar app itself. From what I recall, I somehow remember getting something (excuse my technical explanation) in my swipe screen that would be "pinned there" 24 hours or so in advance so whenever I swiped, I had a heads up what was going on tomorrow. Not a pop up, but an actual "event" that I could not clear, it would go away after the event occurred. Kind of like the weather at the top.
How do I make that happen again? I can't seem to replicate it. Thanks!
- 12-13-2012, 01:18 PM #2
Re: Calendar Question
Yes, it is on and it shows badges and alerts fine. What I would like to do is have that alert "pinned" there like 24 hours in advance so I can see today what is happening tomorrow without going to the calendar app. I swear I had some calendar entries that did that. That way, today I can see that at 9 am tomorrow I have a meeting somewhere instead of waiting for the reminder pop up/banner/alert an hour prior or whatever I set it to.
- 12-13-2012, 01:34 PM #4
- By iRooney in forum iOS 5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2011, 01:07 PM
- By hank78 in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:16 AM
- By Machine Gunapple in forum iOS 5Replies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2011, 09:47 AM
- By mtbrown1275 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 8Last Post: 10-06-2010, 01:03 AM
- By amazzajr in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 05-08-2009, 11:53 AM