Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
Contact Change Issue
I'm running 6.0.1 on an iPhone 5 right now, and I've been having a very strange issue with my contacts. I have them synced with Facebook right now. Anytime I make a change to a specific contact, it seems to revert within a day or two. For instance, if I want to use a different photo for a specific contact, I'll set it up. It seems to revert back to that person's standard Facebook pic within a day or two. It also happens with names. I have some friends that have always been saved in my phone by a nickname rather than actual name, which I'd like to continue doing. I'll modify the contact to the nickname, and its back to the Facebook profile name within a few days.
Is it some sort of function built into the sync that I'm not allowed to permanently change anything on my phone's end, or is there something in settings I need to modify? Any insight will be greatly appreciated, thanks!
- 12-18-2012, 07:26 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 33 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: Contact Change Issue
I am having this same issue...e.g. I have Mom and Dad saved in my contacts but they are also synced with their facebook account...within days, they revert to their facebook name instead of Mom and Dad...anyone have a solution to this?
- By bmartin3191 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2010, 11:49 PM
- By igorsky in forum Google and GmailReplies: 12Last Post: 09-02-2010, 03:03 PM
- By NativeTexan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2009, 02:27 PM
- By Rancid in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-05-2009, 10:44 PM
- By rpalumbo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:56 PM