Sharing between apps
I'm thinking of jumping (back) to iOS from Android as I don't like their hardware. Anyway, I use Evernote and Pocket a lot and on Android it's easy to send something to those two apps via the global share menu. I don't remember anything like that in iOS so does that mean that each app has to have that feature built in?
- 12-05-2012, 01:11 PM #2
- 12-07-2012, 03:16 AM #3
- 12-07-2012, 09:13 AM #4
Re: Sharing between apps
Speaking of which, iOS's Mail now allows direct access to Photos for attachments, but you still can't access documents in Pages (or their iCloud) directly. Users who want to send most attachments must still use a series of Mickey Mouse cut/paste tricks to add docs to emails.
Amateur and not very 'business-friendly'.
- 12-07-2012, 11:14 AM #5
- By jf7fsu in forum iPad 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2012, 07:55 AM
- By camcardshark in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 13Last Post: 07-23-2011, 03:40 AM
- By appmaster in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:44 PM
- By john_7711 in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:39 PM
- By mmorris in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2009, 12:24 PM