Changing Photos in Contacts
I want to change the photo of a person in my iOS 6 Contacts list. When I go to edit the contact, the word "edit" shows up at the bottom of the current photo. However, when I tap on the photo, the only command choices are "copy" and "paste". The current photo and new photo are on the camera roll. Can anyone help me avoid deleting the entire entry and starting all over again?
- 12-05-2012, 12:46 PM #2
- 12-05-2012, 12:58 PM #3 Just Me, D
#TM13 -- Aren't you curious?
- By blondsta in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2010, 10:42 AM
- By g0ldnchyid in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:47 AM
- By Naughty_Ottsel in forum iPhone 4Replies: 19Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:02 PM
- By dvotaw in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2009, 05:15 PM
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2009, 01:27 PM