FaceTime - low 'outbound' sound?
On both my iPhone 5 and iPad mini, noticing that when ringing up someone over FaceTime, the beeping is almost imperceptible... I remember being much more noticeable in iOS 5... And i have sound effects/ringer volume turned all the way up...
- 11-12-2012, 03:35 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
Re: FaceTime - low 'outbound' sound?
I had a similar situation. They could hear me but regardless of how loud I set the volume it faded in and out and cut off mid word etc Was extremely frustating trying to hold a conversation. I would love to find a work around for this other than use my old iPhone 4 to connect through facetime.
- By jmhenry5150 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2012, 08:55 AM
- By cfdj1971 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2010, 07:07 AM
- By Aeragon in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2009, 02:08 PM
- By xintelinsanex in forum iPhone 4Replies: 27Last Post: 06-07-2008, 11:31 AM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2007, 11:11 PM