Ios 6 problem

karimkanj

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
When we ask our selves why the iphone 4s was the most popular smartphone, the answer is easy it's ios 5 what pushed people to switch from iphone 4 to 4s, knowing that they have the same design, was the dual core processor and ios 5 so why was ios 5 that successful i got the answer simply because of some new ui features like the notification bar people like a new refreshing design and ios 6 didn't offer anything new . I'm sure that if ios 6 had let's say a new homescreen the iphone 5 would have crushed the galaxy s3 right away.. Let me say that the iphone 5 is the best smartphone ever it's only problem is ios 6 so if apple want to gain back all those people who switched to android, in ios 7 they should bring a new homescreen, for exemple live icons or i duno something new and they should make some changes to the lockscreen maybe add some tweaks i know a lot of people agree with me.. So what other stuff do you want in ios 7?

nmeredith13

Jan 2, 2009
Visit site
"ios 6 didn't offer anything new"

Nothing new with iOS 6??? Correct me if I am wrong... But didn't iOS 6 bring new phone features for when someone is calling you and you can't answer the phone, facebook and twitter integration, new maps (which seems to be quite controversial but I have had no problems with it in my area and I love the turn by turn directions), the capability to ask siri more such as sports scores, movie reviews, nearby restaurants? Just to name a few. See link below.

Apple - iOS 6 - iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch get 200+ new features.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
"ios 6 didn't offer anything new"

Nothing new with iOS 6??? Correct me if I am wrong... But didn't iOS 6 bring new phone features for when someone is calling you and you can't answer the phone, facebook and twitter integration, new maps (which seems to be quite controversial but I have had no problems with it in my area and I love the turn by turn directions), the capability to ask siri more such as sports scores, movie reviews, nearby restaurants? Just to name a few. See link below.

Apple - iOS 6 - iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch get 200+ new features.

i agree with you but most people, oddly enough, would probably rather see "something new" in the UI which has basically stayed the same since the beginning

you'd be amazed how people would go crazy over "live" statusbar icons

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods