Just Discovered 6.1 Beta 1 Best New Feature

mahst687

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
So I have been on the new beta since it came out a couple days ago. Today accidentally I stumbled onto the best new added feature for 6.1. So it effects us that have Music Match and have cars with integrated iPod USB jacks. So when I use to plug in my iPhone it would lock out Music so I could only control it with my head unit of my car in dock connector mode. This would make it not possible to stream from the cloud using match because my head unit would not see those songs as a part of the available catalogue. Now it has unlocked this so using my iPhone I can go into my Match song database and play it on my car's stereo system. Genius playlists and all. This makes it possible for me now to not have to use like slacker radio or pandora to get a wide variety of songs nor have to sync all my songs to my phone's memory. This is indeed sweet and hopefully they will not lock this up for the general release. Thanks Apple for finally listening to our needs once. I have been waiting for this since I got an iPhone 4s:cool:

mahst687

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
For those who can't seem to post without hating, this is a NEW feature for some on certain car types and must mean changes to the music base core programming. If I wanted "tosser" comments, I would have posted in an android forum instead.

- - - Updated - - -

And in "tosser" I do mean "salad"...;):p

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
For those who can't seem to post without hating, this is a NEW feature for some on certain car types and must mean changes to the music base core programming. If I wanted "tosser" comments, I would have posted in an android forum instead.

- - - Updated - - -

And in "tosser" I do mean "salad"...;):p

so you want EVERYONE to think just like you and not have their own opinions. you must be new to forums in general

- - - Updated - - -

has everyone noticed the new toggles to set vibration? Now you can set it seperately to vibrate with ring and then vibrate on silent.

that is actually on 6.0.1 too

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711