yahoo email setup
I've setup my Rogers email on my ipad and iphone. Rogers uses yahoo for mail, so for both devices I used the add yahoo email account.
my ipad has a "push" option and is working, but my iphone can only do fetch or manual....y? how can i get my iphone to understand that it should have the option for push?
oh, they are both running iOS 6.0.1
- 11-06-2012, 10:47 AM #2
Re: yahoo email setup
ok, lets call it an ios bug/memory leak
i did a hard reset on my iphone and the option for push appeared and is working
hold home + power, ignore the "slide to shutdown", release both buttons when the apple logo appears
- 11-06-2012, 02:59 PM #4
- By 222wekebu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2011, 11:16 AM
- By lenmac08#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2011, 07:01 PM
- By Taco50 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 07-31-2010, 05:58 PM
- By Jaguars55 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2009, 10:16 PM
- By jikserman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2009, 10:20 AM