Results 1 to 1 of 1
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
HTML Button click not responding on IOS 6
I'm experiencing a problem with the button click response on an iPad with IOS 6. I have got an HTML web app and built with cordova 2.2.0 as for a native app.
When the app is loaded on the IOS 6 ipad, and i click on the buttons to navigate through the pages in the app, sometimes it works and sometimes nothing happens. Meaning it will loose any response for the click.
I've got another iPad with IOS 5.1.1, and this issue was not happening. I am thinking that this something to do with the IOS6 button click response.
Any idea how to get around this?
- By LeighF in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2012, 06:27 PM
- By kanav1234 in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2012, 08:19 AM
- By mbrt in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2012, 11:59 AM
- By dev10051981 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:47 AM
- By Kevyerin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-23-2010, 04:40 PM