Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
"Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match" in 6.0.1
Haven't found an answer to this. Does "Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match" in 6.0.1 mean you won't be able to use iTunes Match over Cellular anymore? I use Match a lot over cellular, so wouldn't want to lose that ability. Thank for any feedback.
- 11-03-2012, 05:23 PM #2
Re: "Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match" in 6.0.1
No it just means the option to use cellular for automatic iTunes downloads and Match is one choice. Look in Settings\iTunes & App Stores and scroll to the bottom...
- By coreymcl in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2012, 07:58 PM
- By oscarling in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2010, 12:03 AM
- By aprasad in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:08 AM
- By EnterpriseGlobe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2009, 08:27 PM
- By oalvarez in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2008, 05:52 PM