iOS 6.0.1 Released

jrdfox

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem with Facebook once I updated, would open then crash. However I was able to fix it, close the app on your phone, uninstall it, reinstall and sign in as a new user using your current info, has worked great after this!

Hope this works,

Dave

evolution75

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. iTunes wouldn't let me do anything untill i restored it. I let iTunes do the update and restore then I remembered about iCloud it had done a backup at 5am the previous day. So all is good

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Not that you should have to do this, but have you tried removing the wifi definition for the 2.4 connection from your network setup on the iPhone?

Yes I already tried that it still connected to it thou I think because both connections use same password it still remembers

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Them can you just remove the 2.4 wifi connection from your phone? If you've
already done that, then how do you know it is actually connecting to the 2.4 network vs the 5 one?

My connections are named airport express and airport express 5 ...

Ill go to setting on my phone and ill be connected to airport express and not the other even after I select airport express and tell it to forget the network

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. iTunes wouldn't let me do anything untill i restored it. I let iTunes do the update and restore then I remembered about iCloud it had done a backup at 5am the previous day. So all is good

Excellent! I'm glad you got it working properly. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day...;)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
wow, i did a Restore as New with 6.0.1 Friday night and i can definitely tell an improvement in battery performance

i did not see any mention of this in the update notes. odd

quarters

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Ugh...I have had no problems with my 4 and wifi, but after the update it wont connect to my home wifi. It keeps trying but nothing. Very frustrating. there are other devices connected so I know my wifi is fine. Any one have any pointers or ideas. I reset the network settings but no luck.

Thanks

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ugh...I have had no problems with my 4 and wifi, but after the update it wont connect to my home wifi. It keeps trying but nothing. Very frustrating. there are other devices connected so I know my wifi is fine. Any one have any pointers or ideas. I reset the network settings but no luck.

Thanks

Power cycle your router .. Even thou other devices are connected your dhcp server could have froze up

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR