- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Problem installing libjpeg ..
I'm trying to develop an iPhone app that requires JPEG image manipulation and I need to install libjpeg library. I followed the instructions on this link (Jpeglib libray - NoskeWiki) but I receive the following error when I try to install it:
./libtool --mode=compile gcc -O2 -I. -c ./jcapimin.c
make: ./libtool: No such file or directory
make: *** [jcapimin.lo] Error 1
Anyone knows how to solve this problem?
FYI: I run OS X 10.8.2
- By ImYourHuckaberry in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-11-2010, 07:24 AM
- By winehouse in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2010, 10:11 AM
- By winehouse in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2010, 12:44 PM
- By Philipmb in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2010, 04:43 PM
- By john_k in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2010, 07:21 AM