Guys just wondering. Lets say I make a PhotoStream album to share with a family member (private). The picture was initially in my iphone. After I have shared it, of course it will appear in my other devices (right?) and the people I shared it with. Now what if I DELETE the original photo(s) from my iphone which i posted from initially. Will it delete it everywhere else? Thanks guys
- 10-26-2012, 09:42 PM #2
- 10-26-2012, 10:16 PM #4
- 10-26-2012, 11:19 PM #5
If you delete it from your camera roll it will still be in all photo streams including shared ones. If you delete it from the shared photo stream, it will be removed obviously but they may have already saved it from the shared photo stream to their camera roll.
- 10-27-2012, 01:19 PM #7
Re: Photostream Question
The tip here is to always save photos on photo stream to your camera roll if you want to keep them.
Regardless of whether you receive them on photo stream from your other device or through photo stream sharing.
I take most photos with my iPhone 4S.
Once they appear on my iPad2 Photo Stream, I save them to my camera roll on my iPad2.
- By cjvitek in forum iCloudReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:36 AM
- By onetwotreo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:06 PM
- By pdadoc in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:35 AM
- By HolyMacaroni in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2007, 04:48 PM
- By whatever7 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 16Last Post: 01-10-2007, 12:05 AM