Notification Delay / Error
I have noticed that my notifications are not working. If I receive an email / sms / imessage, my phone will light up and show the lock screen and I will receive a tone to indicate a new message. The message itself however is not showing on the lockscreen. The phone just lights up, dings, and nothing else happens. Yes notifications are turned on, Yes I have selected to show in the lock screen. Has anyone else noticed this as well?
- 10-25-2012, 04:11 PM #2
- 10-25-2012, 05:50 PM #3
- 10-25-2012, 09:57 PM #4
- 10-29-2012, 12:33 PM #5iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Notification Delay / Error
I have been having a very similar issue. I do not see new iMessages in the notification panel or lock screen. When I receive a new iMessage, my phone does not light up or make a sound and the message is not displayed in the lock screen or notifications panel. When I unlock the phone, I will see a number of new messages on the Messages icon. I only sometimes get the banner at the top of the screen for new iMessages when my phone is unlocked, and when I do they are often seconds to minutes behind the number popping on the messages icon. If I open Messages before I receive a banner, the application freezes and crashes (every time).
I've very often unlocked my phone and found that I have several unread messages that I've missed. My notifications are set up correctly: show in notification panel, show in lock screen, banners.
- By eskandar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-10-2010, 10:38 AM
- By dhp1080 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2008, 11:47 PM
- By nmprofessional in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2008, 04:10 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2008, 07:25 AM
- By mikec#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 05-20-2007, 01:48 PM